Wednesday 1 August 2012

Positive & Negative Tests

I now have 5 clients who all started at similar times and are at different points in the process. I previously posted about a client who had their surrogate test positive for twins. Great news is that the pregnancy is still going along with twins. She couldn't have expressed her happiness and gratitude more if she tried. It was so sweet how excited she was.

I also have three clients with negative tests the first time round. It is heartbreaking! I can hear the disappointment in their emails/phone calls etc. I try to say positive things to make them feel better, but I can only imagine how they feel. It is such a roller coaster.

Then we go to the next level of client in which their first test was negative, but now their second is positive. I love helping these people and answering all their questions. I hope that for all my clients it turns out to be the best and am keeping my spirits high as I know they are.

For Original article, click here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment