Sunday 5 August 2012

First Positive Pregnancy Test

Today I received a call from one of my clients about their trip to the clinic in India. She had received the update that her surrogate had a positive pregnancy test. She was so grateful and so appreciative of all the help I had provided. It is still early, but it was a really great feeling to hear the nice things she had to say. This is the first time I have received this call from a client. I hope there are many more calls/emails like this from clients. It just makes all the hard work we do seem so worth it.

In other news I have started working on a newsletter for the clinic. It should be launching before the end of the month. I am also working on redesigning some marketing materials and looking into website redesign. Many exciting things going on for KIC this year. I am so excited to be a part of it. We will also be attending some additional conventions this year. A few that are more business to business, but others that are business to consumer. With same sex marriage on the cusp of being passed in WA State there could be some more opportunities to spread the word about KIC to my local audience. I think overall I would like people to know that you don't need to use an agency or middle man to work with a clinic overseas. I feel like these agencies lead people to believe that they need them, but it is so not the case. It would be ideal for one day to have them eliminated and people can work directly. All the agencies do is raise the rates on people, which in this economy is not needed.

That is all for now, but look forward to hearing more about positive pregnancy tests for surrogates for other clients. I am always sending well wishes out to all my clients. It is such an exciting time.

For Original article, click here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment