Monday 30 July 2012

The Follow Up

It has been a while since I blogged, but thought I would play catch up on this rainy Seattle Sunday! I have worked through the weekend trying to touch base with all those who have inquired about our surrogacy program. Since the Advocate highlighted our surrogacy program we had an increase of inquiries especially from gay couples. A lot of time when people inquire about our program they don't leave a contact # which makes it hard to get a hold of them and answer their questions. While email is a great form of communication it can be difficult to get to know someone on a more personal level. I like to speak to my clients on the phone and hear more about their background as well as tell them about mine. I also feel that sometimes clients get overwhelmed with all the info that is sent to them in one email, so I like to call and walk them through it. I hope to receive a lot of phone calls back this week from all my emails and voice mails.

This coming week I have a few clients who will be having their second transfer and some with their first. I am hoping for the best for everyone! I know how anxious everyone is during this time so I do my best to keep them calm. My one client whose surrogate is pregnant with twins is still over the moon excited, as the pregnancy continues. They are going to be such great and loving parents.

In other news I think KIC is going to register for the San Francisco Pride Festival to be an exhibitor. It should be a great weekend to meet great people who are excited about the opportunity to have a baby. Plus San Francisco is one of my favorite cities that I haven't been to in years.

For Original article, click here >>

1 comment: